2013년 5월 24일 금요일

The game of throne season3 episode8

On Monday, the Game of throne is released, so I always waiting for a new episode.

1. Aria's story

I liked the scene of Aria who is kidnapped again by Hound who isn't good or bad, but I think he is good person because he come to save aria's life.

At first, she tries to kill him but Hound who pretended to sleep. He could know already her intent.

So she failed...
 Next day, he promised he can bring her to her brothers and mother.

Because she underwent all sorts of hardships, she believe and start adventure with him.  

Then she smiles.

(Hound was one of the powerful warrior of Aria's enemy, but he betray his master because of his master's cruelty.)

Watching beautiful scene make me relaxed. I Want to go there~~



2. Sansa's strory


             The evil and young king, Joffery pretened to be a temporary father of Sansa in her wedding with dwarf. 

Becasue her father was killed by Joffery, Sansa couldn't help but obey him.


He seems to be scheming some thing bad.
 He pick up his dwarf uncle's support.



Tirion was insulted by nephew but he swallowed the insult naturally.

He is at that good man of Lanister which is powerful though he is dwarf.

So the tragedy wedding was barely finished. But I wonder how he revenge to Joffery later.




 


 

 

댓글 1개:

  1. Hello 천뿡. I like The game of throne. I watching all series the game of throne. Can you recommend other U.S.A dream. Bye bye

    답글삭제