2013년 5월 27일 월요일

The game of throne season3 episode1~7

Last weekend I catched a cold, so I couldn't go anywhere.
So I could watch dramas all day.

hahahahahaha!

I watched these dramas steadily every tuesday after part time job.
Usually, If I haven't a promise to go to drink, I watch dramas willingly.

I think I could be more smart If had studied at that time.

He is the man who is most weak and timid ;;
I think of him as stupid(He put down rare sword, after killing OTHER frightennig!)
He even can be searched by keyword "뚱땡이-It means stupid pig boy" in NAVER.
But he has humane qualities.
So I feel a lot of sympathy for him!

Go 뚱땡이!!
(He later fall in love with a beautiful girl who is one of other boss's wives;;)

It was hard thing to get his name.
Finally I got his name;;
SAMWELL TARLY
I will call his name....




Jamie Lannister, known as the Kingslayer, is the son of Lord Tywin Lannister.
He  comes across as arrogant, amoral, and dishonorable.
He was a born warrior.

I'll giveive you some spoiler;;; 

Jamie's hand will cut off!!!  



Unfortunatly jami, the king slayer  was taken by cruel robbers. Becasue he was pulled along to the enemy's castle remainning bound hand, he couldn't fight them.  So the robbers cut his hand off;;;;









 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기