2013년 5월 27일 월요일

The Sopranos

Last weekend, I caught a cold... So I have to stay home...But I like to stay home, because I have many dramas to watch;;;;;

So when I was engrossed in drama, I forget pain from cold.

It was a dull and  gloomy day. Such days I have to a little dark backgrounded drama(Not always);;

I accidently saw "The Sopranos", and it have very slow and dark background.

And I already knows about this drama's  reputation, I decided to watch whole season 1!

Contrary to my expectations, I couldn't feel SUPER interesting. 

I think it was great in about 20years ago. Maybe it was innovation of TV drama...

but I became accustomed to this type or genre.

SO I JUST WATCH, AS IF i'm in 20years ago.

Then, Good!

At first I'm stunned...because it's original run is 1999;;;;;

But this drama is still famous!



I'll tell you some synopsis.

It's interesting( you could sleep;;)

You should notice that it's pretty old drama... 




This drama starts Tony Soprano collapsing which is caused by mental problem.

So he begin therapy with Dr. Jennifer Melfi.

Because he is semi(?)boss of mob, he can't tell whole story of him but he is gradually healed.

Tony Soprano is externally powerful so that he can actually controls most things from behind mob.

However, the stress from these problem is huge, he felt pain  and collapse again....




;;;;super sorry... Maybe next time I'll tell you some sitcom like "office"! ;;;:

Byebye~


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기