2013년 5월 26일 일요일

The office special!!




From a few days ago, I have expected to watch this drama's last episode finally.

So, I feel sensitive... 

This is because I watched as many as 9 seasons.

Maybe I saw more than 200 episode in this drama.

When I saw "The Office" at first, It isn't fun... so I decided to watch few more episode, 

because respected teacher had taught me to watch this drama. 

At one point, I fell in love with Office. 

If you watch this drama someday, you will bore at first time but fall in love with this drama finally...


This episode is a special retrospective episode.

I must say I felt very emotional watching these scenes.

The actors who play Pam, Jim, Dwight and other beloved characters from the popular NBC show "The Office" bade farewell on Saturday to the northeastern Pennsylvania city of Scranton that served as the TV setting for their fictional paper company.

Dwight Schrute
Dwight Schrute is an eccentric paper salesman whose ego knows no bounds. He plays a role to tease Jim&Pam, but he always get a counterblow. So That's funny.
I used to my nickname on Internet because he was so funny and eccentric!
He is farmer and salesman, even he is a competent person.
I'll never forget him!

Dwight Schrute
It's gift he was given by female co-worker.
It continuosly nods.
And it  looks just like Dwight.




B.J. Novak



This is an individual interview of  the cast.

I didn't know he is writer and actor of this show...

The fact he wrote these scenario disclosed.

!!!
He played an intern who is always arrogant toward everyone.

so I hated this person. But ...He was writer...

In the writers room, he said that he spent more time in there than home last 10 years...

I inspired his passion.

Pam Halpert


"It just everything to me..."

She cried when she reminisced about good old memories...

You can watch this video ! It's beautiful love story in Office!







The Office's episodes are all ended... So I have to say good bye~

I have to let my best friend go forever, so I feel sad...

BYEBYE~



댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기