2013년 4월 21일 일요일

Game of Thrones 's characters

Unusually In Game of Throne, 

there is no good person, no bad person, even the main character.

But of course there is some interesting characters. 

I will introduce you some characters. 

some spoilers will be given to you, so you can jump to next post. 




Daenerys Targaryen

 Daenerys Targaryen (played by Emilia Clarke), she lives in exile in Essos. 

Dany's grief has not stopped her from strategizing her return to the Seven Kingdoms to take back the throne. 

The reason why I put her in the first is she is beautiful. sorry.


She is the most fantastic woman.

she is called "Dragon's mother". The dragons can fly and set fire.

She was in miserable life. She lost her brother including his family and almost sold to the barbarian.

But she will over come!(I believe...)


This two photo show some characters who I believed they are certainly this drama's main characters, especially the man who grabs a sword.

The little child who shooting an arrow is unfortunately became disabled person!

And the king of North, his father who have dignity have his head chopped off!

I was very embarrassed at that time... Because I thought he will be king and he is this drama's main character.

There are so many reversals. So you can't loosen your mind up.


Bye Bye~







댓글 2개:

  1. Hello. I'm Won Woo!
    I know this drama. This drama is that you recommended to me, right? Screenshots look like funny. I will watch this drama soon. I like movies of this background. Fantasy and the Middle Ages, how attractive?

    답글삭제
  2. Hello.
    I think that Daenerys Targaryen is the most beautiful in the dream.
    I think that Stark is the most honor in the dream. I expect next series. Bye bye

    답글삭제